Exposure 3510 Pre-Amplifier
Exposure 3510 pre-amplifier includes a large custom-made toroidal power transformer and smoothing capacitors for the power supply. The brand new circuit board includes all discrete components trickled down from the reference 5010 series and delivers a new level of performance in this price range.
Exposure has made every effort to improve sound quality. The 3510 preamp includes components only found in much more expensive brands including high-quality relays for input source selection, discreet transistor-based audio stages and a Class A output.
The all-aluminum chassis and front faceplate are superior to stamped metal competitors and provide a superior reduction in resonance, EMI and stray RF signals.
Ultimately, these efforts combine to lower the noise floor, improve dynamics and deliver the trademark Exposure sound (but with better bass and the reliability of solid-state).
Features• Large custom-made toroidal power transformer and smoothing capacitors for power supply
• Option to fit an MC or MM phono module OR plug in DAC option
• 6 line inputs or 5 plus optional phono card, 2 main out (RCA) and 1 tape output
• High-quality relays used for input source selection
• Full remote control of input selector, volume and mute
• Audio output stages utilizing discrete transistor class A output buffer
• High quality all aluminum casework
• Remote control
• Three-year guarantee
• Available in black or titanium