3010S2 Stereo Amplifier
The Exposure 3010S2 stereo power amplifier is the perfect choice for those looking to upgrade from and integrated amplifier or add power to an existing system. With 110 wpc into 8 Ohms, the Exposure amp is a superb example of quality British hifi and a true bargain when compared to competing brands.
The high capacity custom made toroidal power transformer, high quality capacitors and power supply make it the ideal power amplifier for difficult speaker loads or bi-amping. Exposure's trademark sound provides is known for life like mid-range and clean, extended low frequency performance.
A simple design makes for products that are easily matched and built upon over time. Like many other features in the Exposure line-up, the full aluminum casework and front panel are visually less obvious but an important upgrade from stamped metal. Everything is designed to control resonance and electromagnetic fields, dissipate heat and improve the quality of sound.
- Power Output (Stereo) 110 Watts per channel at 1KHz into 8 Ohms
- Input Impedance 18K Ohms
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20 kHz ± 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.015% at rated output, ref. 1 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio >100dB, ref. rated output
- Channel Separation >60dB, 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Mains Supply 110/120V or 220/240V, 50/60 Hz (factory set)
- Power Consumption <400VA, 8 Ohm load both channels driven
- Dimensions H x W x D: 115mm x 440mm x 300mm
- Net Weight (unpacked) 12kg
- Gross Weight (packed) 14kg