Exposure 3010S2D Integrated Amplifier
The Exposure 3010S2D integrated amplifier is authentic British hifi not just a name. Considerable thought has gone into many small details which contribute to a better product and true hifi experience.
Hand built in England still means something. The top of line integrated amplifier is simple in design and carefully manufactured using high quality components. At first blush, many features including the all aluminum chassis and faceplate may go unnoticed. However, the reduction in resonance, EMI, and RF signals all contribute to better sound than competitors using stamped metal.
Many companies focus on the curvy faceplates and flashy front displays. Exposure continues to place the emphasis on the inside where it counts. Exposure's trademark design provides audiophile quality sound, simple operation and easily matched components for system building or upgrading over time.
The 3010S2D uses high quality capacitors and a uniquely tuned short signal and power supply path. The discreet Cascode circuitry layout improves power supply immunity for significantly reduced noise and superior performance. Exposure amps are known for their tube like midrange but with punchy, dynamic bass and the reliability of solid state.
- Power Output (Stereo) : 110 Watts per channel at 1KHz into 8 Ohms
- Input Impedance : 17K Ohms minimum (line input)
- Input Sensitivity : 250mV
- Pre-amplifier Output : 1V for rated input (gain + 18dB full volume)
- Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20KHz ± 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion : <0.03% at rated output, ref. 1KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio : >100dB, ref. rated output
- Channel Separation : >60dB, 20Hz - 20KHz
- Mains Supply : 110/120V or 220/240V, 50/60Hz (factory set)
- Power Consumption : <400VA, 8 Ohms load, both channels driven
- Dimensions - H x W x D : 115mm x 440mm x 300mm
- Net Weight (unpacked) : 12kg
- Gross Weight (packed) : 14kg