Return Policy & Process
We want to thank-you for your purchase. If for any reason you have a question or issues about your purchase, please contact us as a first step to resolution. It is not uncommon to have questions for new products, and we're here to help.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) number in order for the receiving department to accept them. DO NOT SHIP PRODUCTS BACK WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER OR THEY WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED. Please contact us directly for the RMA (See your shipping details).
- You may only return products within 10 days of delivery for credit or exchange.
- Product must be in new condition, factory packaged with the original box, packaging, accessories and manuals.
- AUDIONATION cannot accept returns that are not in the original factory cartons.
- Incomplete or improperly packaged products may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Special Order, Display, Demo and Sale items are final sale.
- You (the buyer) are responsible for shipping charges for return shipments.
Once an RMA number has been issued:
- Please print the RMA Number on the return shipping label affixed to the outside of the package(s).
- Please do not write or mark on the factory cartons.
- Include a brief note in your RMA request explaining why the product is being returned, along with the billing name (your name) and address.
- For your protection, we strongly recommend taking a photo of your package from multiple angles with return labels on and shipping the package(s) via insured Canada Post Parcel, DHL, FedEx or UPS. Please retain your tracking number as the retailer is not responsible for lost or damaged items. If the package arrives damaged or distressed, it will be refused. You will then need to file a claim with the carrier to recover the insured amount of your package(s).
Damaged & Defective Products
- If you believe that you have received a defective or damaged product, please contact customer service of the shipping company within 48 hrs.
- If a product arrives defective or damaged, and cannot be fixed with replacement parts, the shipping company will contact the carrier and arrange for pickup of the item. Please have the product repackaged with all the accessories.
- A replacement product will not be sent until the original product has been received and verified defective or damaged. Please allow 10 business days from receipt at our warehouse for processing. In the event the damaged product is no longer available, back ordered or discontinued, you will be notified by us and an alternative item of equal or superior quality will be offered as a replacement.