XM CD Player
The Exposure XM CD player is an award winning, top loading cd player, made in England. The top-loading mechanism features a sliding lid and comes with a magnetic clamp which holds the CD flat to reduce errors.
Exposure has implemented engineering to get the optimum sound quality from its design, including a crystal clock reference and dedicated power supply regulator for the transport and audio stages, ensuring low jitter performance.
A large toroidal power transformer has separate windings for CD transport mechanism and audio stages, and the all-aluminium casework and extruded front panel help to control unwanted resonance. The CD display can be turned off using the supplied remote control.
- PCM 1716 24 bit DAC fitted to provide very high resolution
- Optimized as a transport using a top loading mechanism
- CD display can be turned off using the remote for improved sound quality
- Highly optimized audio output circuitry with multiple stages of supply regulation
- Large toroidal power transformer with separate windings for CD transport mechanism and audio stages
- Employment of a high-stability crystal clock reference and dedicated, power supply regulator for the transport and audio stages to ensure low jitter performance
- High quality double-sided PCBs for optimum layout and screening
- All-aluminium casework and extruded front panel to control resonance and stray electro-magnetic fields
- Remote control
Output Level : 2V RMS
Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20KHz ± 0.25dB
Total Harmonic Distortion : <0.008%, 20Hz - 20KHz, 0dBFs
Signal to Noise Ratio : >100dB, A weighted
Digital Outputs : SP/DIF, Coaxial and “Toslink” Optical
- Mains Supply : 110/120V or 220/240V @ 50/60Hz (factory set)
- Power Consumption : <15W
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 218mm x 94mm x 348mm
- Net Weight (unpacked) : 4kg
- Gross Weight (packed) : 5kg