Exposure 2510 Integrated Amplifier
Exposure 2510 is the perfect integrated amplifier for vinyl lovers! 75 watts per channel of British power, the 2510 is an exciting example of Exposure's trademark simplicity. Built the old school way using high grade components, these amplifiers cost a little more than "stamped out" electronics but the difference can be easily heard by anyone. Be kind to your music.
No good ever came from more buttons. Each Exposure component is individually built by hand in England. Don't be fooled by its conservative style, musically it delivers a full and confident sound paired with great connectivity - MM Phono, Pre-Out, AV Bypass inputs (for a TV); and more all of which; complete this wonderful audiophile amplifier. Speakers easily plug in with regular or hollow banana plugs.
- 75 watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms
- Five line inputs
- MM phono stage fitted as standard
- Separate pre-amp output
- High quality capacitors used in the signal path
- Uniquely tuned short signal and power supply path PCB
- Cascode circuitry utilized for improved power supply immunity
- Fast bipolar transistor output stage for dynamic and vivid performance
- All aluminium casework and extruded front panel to control resonance and stray electro-magnetic fields
- Remote control
- Three year guarantee
- Available in black or titanium
FREE shipping in Canada to all 10 provinces
This product has no reviews yet.