Exposure XM7 Pre-Amplifier
Exposure XM7 pre-amplifier is one of the finest compact components available today. Hand built in England, it is fully featured and continues a long line of award winning Exposure products.
Designed by Tony Brady, the new XM7 was built with the modern audiophile in mind. USB, optical and BNC inputs (typically used in a studio environment) are converted through the high resolution DAC. A quality MM phono-stage will please the most demanding vinyl lover and the discreet headphone amplifier is powerful enough to drive the most demanding headphones. A fixed AV input has been added for use with a home theatre amplifier and everything is powered by a toroidal power supply that could easily drive a power amplifier. There is nothing else like it in this price range.
Perfectly paired with the Exposure XM9 mono amplifiers or other components from the XM Series, the XM7 is the perfect solution for audiophiles in a confined space or those looking for a more discreet solution than a full sized component. The soundstage, timing and musical trademark of Exposure continue the 40 year history of this superb British audio brand.
Pre Amplifier Output (input sensitivity / impedance / S/N):
- AV input fixed level : 450mV @ 1KHz > 12K ohms S/N > 95dB
- AUX/PH input MM : 2.5mV @ 1KHz, 47K ohms S/N > 73dB
- Frequency Response : +/-0.5dB 50Hz-20KHz. High pass roll off -1.5dB @ 20Hz
- AUX 2 input line : 350mV @ 1KHz > 14K ohms S/N output gain x3.75, +11.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion : <0.005% at 1KHz : @ 1.3V RMS output
- Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20KHz +/- 0.5dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio ref 1.3V RMS Output : 1KHz >92dB
- Channel Separation @ 20KHz : >60dB
- SPDIF inputs BNC Coax & Optical : 32 - 192KHz @ 16-24 bits
- Total Harmonic Distortion : <0.005% at 1KHz @ 1.3V RMS output
- Signal to Noise Ratio ref 1.3V RSM Output : 1KHz : >98dB
- USB input : Linear PCM 44K1 - 192KHz @ 16-24 bits DSD x64 (DoP) Asynchronous transfer from host
- Output Impedance : 10 ohms
- Maximum Level into 33 ohms : @ 1KHz & 0.1% THD : 5V RMS
- Total Harmonic Distortion : @ 2V output, 1KHz : <0.03%
- Maximum Level into 330 ohms : @ 1KHz & 0.1% THD : 8V RMS
- Total Harmonic Distortion : @ 2V output, 1KHz : <0.01%
- Mains Supply : 110/120V or 220/240V @ 50/60Hz (factory set)
- Power Consumption : <25W
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 218mm x 89mm x 363mm (inc knob)
- Net Weight (unpacked) : 5kg
- Gross Weight (packed) : 6kg
- Connect the matching half chassis mono power amps for a modern take on a legacy design. Ideal for those with a small space or looking for a discreet solution.
FREE shipping in Canada to all 10 provinces
Exposure XM7 Pre-Amplifier
Regular price (/)
This product has no reviews yet.