XM9 Mono Power Amplifiers
The Exposure XM9 power amplifiers are sold as a pair and each deliver 80 watts mono into 8 ohms. If you are looking for huge dynamics and an iron grip on your speakers, look no further.
Designed by Tony Brady, the XM9 amps are the perfect choice for stereo or multi-amping with an active crossover. RCA inputs provide the flexibility to connect to any pre-amp section while the balanced inputs guarantee the best possible performance. Banana or BFA ends plug in directly and provide a solid connection for use with any speaker wire including bulky high end speaker cables.
The custom built toroidal power supplies have been designed for uncompromising performance that will challenge full sized models handily. The high quality aluminum enclosure and faceplate help reduce EMI and stray RF signals as well as dissipate heat so they run warm, not hot.
Power Output (1KHz) : 80 watts per channel into 8 ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion : @ 1KHz, rated power : <0.005%
- Frequency Response : 20Hz - 20KHz +/-0.5dB
- Input Sensitivity, Unbalanced ref 1KHz & rated output : 1.6V RMS
- Gain : Unbalanced input x16, 24dB @ 1KHz
- Input Impedance, Unbalanced : >77K ohms
- Signal to Noise, Unbalanced, ref 1KHz & rated output : >95dB
- Mains Supply : 110/120V or 220/240V @ 50/60Hz (factory set)
- Power Consumption : 200W
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 218mm x 89mm x 363mm (inc knob)
- Net Weight (unpacked) : 5kg
- Gross Weight (packed) : 6kg